All 15 art Reviews

Magic Magic

You.......you sketched first, right? Great though, style much grander than my own.

Yoshiko13 responds:

oh absolutely! haha!
Thank you!

Cindy random idea Cindy random idea

Just make sure there is no contradictions in ya story, also make characters who are distinct in characteristics/traits/views(not two people who look different but act exactly the same). You can make it work(though I don't know you). Great pic, cool character.

HowSplendid responds:

Thanks. I know the feeling. those types of points haunt me in story telling when I watch a movie or show.

Usalia Usalia

Reminds me of skull girls, good job.

FahBraccini responds:

Skullgirls is my favorite fighting game, their style inspires me a lot, hehe. Thanks!!

The Professor The Professor

Didn't fool me, I knew it was a chin.nice though.

Doberman responds:

I always fool everyone.

Keep Your Stars Close Keep Your Stars Close

Gonna be straight with you, the first thing I thought of when viewing this pics thumbnail was: man. But upon viewing I was thrown for a loop. Great pic. Note to self: avoid brightly colored star shaped stones and\or candies, these are known to cause spontaneous growth of cancerous tumors.......among other things. But it does look like a girl after seeing the whole thing.

Open chest Sweater Melandy Open chest Sweater Melandy

Why join Amy fad?.
But this pic is sooo perfect, Soo good, The quality. *drools*

bocodamondo responds:

because its fun sometimes ^^

Chel Chel

"The hip!" "the hip!", ahh, I like DAT movie. But again, got fooled into thinking that this pic was more sexual than it actually was(because of thumbnail). Great work though. How did you do this?, stylus or not.

Welcome to the Sweet Nightmare Welcome to the Sweet Nightmare

Would be cool ass shirt, I have no idea how this was done. But for some reason the girl on the top right looks a tad darker the The one on the left, though, otherwise, they're virtually identical. You may have done this on purpose (I tend to think people generally do things like this on purpose, because I can't read minds, so i steer towards positive conclusions). Anyway, it just instantly caught my eye that's all.

MAKOMEGA responds:

i will make the t-shirt in polyflex, i will post it in this week

Peach Falling to the nowhere Peach Falling to the nowhere

I was thinking up skirt, when I seen thumbnail, but was pleasantly surprised anyway. Your great. Though, if your looking for critism I'm not your person. I see imperfection as intentional, and uniquely yours\or whoever's.

MAKOMEGA responds:

lol, I'm not a hentai machine or something like that, btw I like to see comments anyway.

under the skirt she have a blackhole according smash bros

Kunoichi's Secret Kunoichi's Secret

What do you use to draw?, if you don't mind me asking.

Reit9 responds: